By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can dive into a Zagat-praised "fusion" feast at Farrago in Midtown, which serves up a bevy of world cuisine, including a signature burger that the Houston Press names "one of the best in the city."
With this deal for $35 (regularly $77), two people can sit down to a three-course dinner for less than $20 per person.
Why we love it
- Zagat loves the "eclectic" vibe and "fusion" cuisine at Farrago in Midtown
- 2 people can dine on any weeknight for less than $20 per person; or bring a group of 4 and save more
- Try the Farrago burger, which "has a fabulous chargrilled flavor" (the Houston Press)
- For $49, book a table for 2 on a coveted Friday or Saturday night; or bring a group of 4 for $95
Feb. 11, 2013 - May 9, 2013
318 Gray St.
Houston, TX 77002
- This offer is good for dinner Monday through Thursday; Friday and Saturday reservations are available for $49 for two and $95 for a group of four. With either deal, select from the menu:
- One appetizer to share: The Houston Press recommends the "wonderfully zippy" Thai curry hummus, or try the crispy calamari with roasted cashews
- Any two entrees, such as braised short rib with mushroom risotto or shrimp and grits in a Cajun cognac butter sauce
- One dessert to share, like vanilla creme brulee or white chocolate bread pudding
- To purchase any of these deals, click "Buy Now" and select the right date and size of your party.
The fine print
Vouchers are valid for specific days of the week; please check before using. Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms