By Travelzoo Staff
Jamaica House near the Galleria earns 4-star ratings from Yelp and Urbanspoon users, and the Houston Press
praises its "tasty, well-seasoned" dishes and "laid back" atmosphere. With this Local Deal, two people can feast on three courses of Jamaican cuisine for $19, regularly $43.
Why we love it
- For $19, savor an authentic 3-course lunch or dinner for 2 at Jamaica House, regularly $43
- Choose 2 cups of soup, 2 entrees and a shared dessert
- The Houston Press calls the bread pudding "decadent" and praises the spicy jerk dipping sauce
- Jamaica House earns 4-star ratings from Yelp and Urbanspoon users
- Or for $35, bring a group of 4 and save even more
Dec. 21, 2012 - April 26, 2013
6357 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77057
- Select from a menu crafted by owner and chef Wendi-Ann Francis-Walker, whose goal is to "replicate the cuisine and culture of her native land" (Houston Press). Her mother held a prestigious role as private chef for Jamaica's prime minister for more than two decades. This deal includes:
- Any two cups of soup, like the red bean or pepperpot
- Two entrees, like the Red Stripe ribs with barbecue sauce or a marinated half-chicken with Jammin' Jerk sauce (up to $14.95 each)
- Any dessert to split, such as the JH bread pudding, which the Houston Press calls "decadent" with "addictive" rum sauce served on top
- Or for $35, regularly $85, bring a group of four and dine on the same three courses for less than $9 per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Dec. 21, through April 26, 2013. Present voucher upon arrival. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers used per table. Jamaica House is closed on Sundays. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please note an automatic gratuity of 18% will be applied to the full value of your bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms