By Travelzoo Staff
A local favorite for Vietnamese food, Les Givral’s Kahve, which earns 4 stars from Urbanspoon and Yelp users, recently opened a stylish new outpost on Washington Avenue. For $10, two people can select anything from the menu
during lunch or dinner, regularly up to $22.
Why we love it
- The newest location of Les Grival's Kahve recently opened on Washington Avenue with a stylish interior
- 2 people can select any appetizer and any 2 entrees from the full menu for $10
- The restaurant won Houston's Best Banh Mi in the Houston Press 2011 Readers' Choice poll
- Urbanspoon users give Les Grival's Kahve a 4-star rating
- For $19, 4 people can get the same deal, regularly $44
Nov. 2, 2012 - Feb. 2, 2013
Les Givral's Kahve
4601 Washington Avenue
Houston, TX 77007
- Your Houston News says the new outpost, featuring an elaborate wooden sculpture known as The Nest, boasts "cutting edge restaurant design." Step inside the venue that won Houston's Best Banh Mi in the Houston Press 2011 Readers' Choice poll and select:
- Any one appetizer, like char-grilled beef spring rolls or papaya salad
- Any two entrees, such as steak and meatball pho or barbecue pork sandwiches
- Or for $19, four people will receive the same deal for either lunch or dinner, regularly $44. This deal is valid at the Washington Avenue location only.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 2, through Feb. 2, 2013. Present voucher upon arrival. Valid at the Washington Avenue location only. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms