By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat highlights the "authentic Cuban" cuisine of Cafe Piquet, awarding a "very good to excellent" (22) rating for food, and the Houston Press voted the Bellaire restaurant Best Cuban Cuisine in the city in 2009. With this Local Deal, two people can select up to $40 of "authentic Cuban" cuisine for lunch or dinner for $20.
Why we love it
- Zagat gives Cafe Piquet a "very good to excellent" (23) rating for its authentic Cuban cuisine
- For $20, receive $40 of any food from the menu
- This deal is enough for 2 people to order appetizers, entrees and desserts
- Houston Press voted Cafe Piquet the city's Best Cuban Cuisine of 2009
- For $35, 4 people can get dinner from a set menu of the restaurant's best dishes, regularly $67
Oct. 8, 2012 - Jan. 8, 2013
5757 Bissonet St.
Bellaire, TX 77401
- Travelzoo's Deal Experts tout Cafe Piquet's classic ropa vieja (shredded beef), chuletas (pork chops) and tres leches cake. This deal for two people could include:
- Yuca frita con mojo ($4.50)
- Four croquetas de jamon ($4.50)
- Pernil asado con mojo (roasted pork with garlic sauce, $12.25)
- Palomilla con cebolla (top sirloin with onions, $13.99)
- Tres leches cake ($4)
- Or for $35, gather a group of four people and receive a three-course meal from a menu of the restaurant's top dishes, regularly $67. Select two appetizers (smoked ham croquettes, empanadas or yuca frita); four entrees (ropa vieja, pernil or pollo a la plancha); and two desserts (flan, guyabera or tres leches).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Oct. 11, through Jan. 8, 2013. Not valid for alcohol. Voucher may be used for lunch or dinner. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms