By Travelzoo Staff
The Houston Press ranks Midtown's Crave Sushi as one of the Top 5 Sushi Restaurants in the city, and Citysearch users agree, giving the venue a 4-star rating. With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can dine on Japanese cuisine and acclaimed sushi rolls for two for $29, regularly $65.
Why we love it
- For $29, 2 people can savor a Japanese dinner at Crave Sushi in Midtown, regularly $65
- This deal includes any appetizer, 2 miso soups and 3 sushi rolls
- The Houston Press named Crave as one of the Top 5 Sushi Restaurants in the city
- Citysearch reviewers give the venue a 4-star rating
- For $59, regularly $118, 2 people can get a special 4-course Chef's Dinner
- Or, for $15, 1 person can order up to $30 worth of food at lunch
Sept. 25, 2012 - Nov. 20, 2012
2900 Travis St.
Houston, TX 77006
- Any appetizer to share, like the grill-your-own beef hot rock with certified Angus beef, or the signature tempura shrimp spring rolls
- Two miso soups with tofu and shiitake mushrooms
- Any three regular sushi rolls, like the Texas roll with beef, avocado and jalapeno; the spider roll, filled with soft shell crab and cucumber; or the Tiger Eye roll, filled with smoked salmon and cream cheese (up to $13 each)
- Or, for $59, regularly $118, two people can savor a special four-course Chef's Dinner, with a menu prepared exclusively to showcase Crave's signature dishes.
- Select from the following:
- An appetizer to share; choose from poke tuna, beef carpaccio or edamame "any way"
- Two specialty rolls; choose from Cheetah roll, a Houston Press favorite with crab and sriracha; Pink Panther with avocado, scallops and crab; or Crunch Time with hamachi and tuna
- Two entrees; choose from chicken hibachi, beef teriyaki or Chilean sea bass
- A dessert to split; choose from green tea creme brulee or Bubbie's mochi ice cream
- Or, for $15, one person can savor up to $30 worth of Japanese fare at lunch. This deal is good for anything on the lunch menu excluding the "Endless Sushi."
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Sept. 25, through Nov. 20, 2012. Any unused voucher credit cannot be applied toward additional purchases. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 total vouchers used per table. Not valid towards happy hour specials or "Endless Sushi." See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms