By Travelzoo Staff
OpenTable diners give Birraporetti's a 4-star rating and DowntownHouston.org
says its Italian dishes "continue to hit the spot." For $29, regularly $54, two people can sit down to an unlimited brunch buffet for two at this "lavish eatery," featuring live jazz music from New York Times
-praised vibraphonist Harry Sheppard.
Why we love it
- For $29, savor unlimited Sunday brunch for 2 at Birraporetti's in the Theater District, regularly $54
- DowntownHouston.org praises the "lavish eatery"
OpenTable diners give it a 4-star rating
- Sunday brunch features live jazz from acclaimed musician Harry Sheppard
- The restaurant is walking distance to Alley Theater, Wortham Theater, Hobby Center and Jones Hall
- Or, for $55, get the same deal for 4 people and save even more
Oct. 4, 2012 - April 7, 2013
500 Louisiana St.
Houston, TX 77002
- Try brunch at this "solid, pre-theater option" (Houston CultureMap), served on Sundays from 10:30 a.m. - 3 p.m., which includes unlimited trips to the brunch buffet featuring a made-to-order omelet station and waffle station, a carving station as well as an assortment of Italian classics like chicken or fettuccine alfredo, lasagna and pizza.
- Or for $55, regularly $108, bring a group of four people and dine for less than $14 a person.
Birraporetti's also hosts a late-night show called "Cabernet After Dark," featuring acclaimed pianist Miriam Daly and four other vocalists performing your favorite Broadway tunes. Call the restaurant for more information.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, Oct. 7, through April 7, 2013. Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 2 vouchers used per table. Not valid on major holidays. Voucher is valid at downtown location only. Brunch is served every Sunday from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms