By Travelzoo Staff
Tintos Spanish Restaurant & Wine Bar in River Oaks earns rave reviews from the Houston Press
, which praises its "sexy" ambiance and "well executed" food. With this exclusive Local Deal, two people can dine on $50 worth of tapas and paella for $25.
Why we love it
- For $25, 2 people can choose $50 worth of anything from the dinner menu at Tintos, like the signature paella for 2 or a selection of tapas
- The Houston Press loves the "sexy" ambiance
The Houston Chronicle praises the "savory and complex" dishes
- Dine on the outdoor terrace before or after a movie at the nearby River Oaks Theater
- For $49, bring a group of 4 and save more than half the regular price
Sept. 20, 2012 - March 20, 2013
Tintos Spanish Restaurant & Wine Bar
2015 W. Gray St.
Houston, TX 77019
- Take a seat on the terrace the Houston Chronicle says is "one of the nicest outdoor venues in town" and select any combination of tapas and paella on the menu up to $50. Two people could split four to five tapas dishes, including small plates like pan-seared lump crab cakes with saffron cream sauce, veal and beef meatballs in spicy tomato-almond sauce and homemade chorizo sausage sliders. Or, put the value toward entrees like the seafood paella for two, which includes shrimp, fish, squid and mussels.
- For $49, bring a group of four and get $100 worth of tapas and paella. Make a reservation for a weekend night, which feature live music.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Sept. 20, through March 20, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 2 total vouchers used per table. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Not valid during happy hour (Monday-Friday from 5-7 p.m.). Please tip on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms