By Travelzoo Staff
The Cellar Door in Katy is "the place for wine enthusiasts" (Your Houston News) and offers a sommelier-led class deemed a "great experience" by Travelzoo subscribers. For $35, regularly $100, two can attend the 90-minute session, accompanied by pairings of cheese and chocolate.
Why we love it
- Wine-education class with cheese and chocolate pairings
- Yelp users give The Cellar Door a 4-star rating
- For $100, make it a group outing for 10 (reg. $500)
- Katy's first and only winery, 30 minutes from Houston
June 13, 2013 - Dec. 14, 2013
The Cellar Door
829 South Mason Road
Katy, TX 77450
- Classes are held every Saturday at 1:30 p.m. and 4 p.m., and include 14 wine profiles that feature wines produced both in-house and from vineyards around the world. Varietals include chardonnay, pinot grigio, sauvignon blanc, cabernet sauvignon, malbec and pinot noir. Enjoy cheese and chocolate while you learn to decipher the specific characteristics of a variety of wines.
- Class enrollment for one person is $20, enrollment for four people is $59 and enrollment for a group of 10 is $100 -- only $10 per person.
- Although wine samples are available, this offer does not include the cost of a wine tasting. Optional wine purchases can be made on-site at regular posted prices.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, June 15, through Dec. 14, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Call 281-599-3303 or email email@example.com to make reservations and mention voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; up to 5 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Classes are only held on Saturdays at 1:30 p.m. and 4 p.m. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
See all terms