By Travelzoo Staff
Ancient wonders like Gemshuunk, the "Green Giant" sarcophagus from 200 B.C., grace the new 10,000-square foot Hall of Ancient Egypt, which opened at the Houston Museum of Natural Science last month. View these archeological treasures with this deal for half off admission, which includes entry into all permanent exhibits and a show at the Burke Baker Planetarium.
Why we love it
- The 10,000-square foot Hall of Ancient Egypt, containing Gemshuunk the "Green Giant" sarcophagus, opened in May at the Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Save over 50% on tickets that include access to all permanent exhibit halls and a planetarium show of your choice
- Exhibit halls also include posed dinosaur skeletons and a 2,000-carat blue topaz crystal
- Planetarium shows include "Stars of the Pharaohs," "Cosmic Collisions" and "Black Holes"
- Discount on kids and adult pricing
June 7, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2013
The Houston Museum of Natural Science
5555 Hermann Park Dr.
Houston, TX 77030
- For $11 per person (reg. $23), tour all the permanent exhibitions and the Hall of Ancient Egypt and catch a Planetarium show, like "Stars of the Pharaohs," "Cosmic Collisions" or "Black Holes." Two can tour the museum and see a Planetarium show for $20 (reg. $46) and save more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed the day after purchase through Dec. 31, 2013. The Houston Museum of Natural Science is open Monday-Sunday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (last entry at 4 p.m.). Planetarium hours are Monday-Sunday 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. This deal cannot be combined with any other offers. Must be used in 1 visit. Not applicable on previous purchases. No refunds or exchanges. Valid for adults and children.