By Travelzoo Staff
The Norwalk Patch says a visit to Giuseppe Trattoria "feels like a visit to Italy" with its "authentic cuisine" and warm, inviting atmosphere. For $39, two people can savor an Italian dinner with drinks at this Norwalk gem, regularly up to $85.
Why we love it
- For $39, experience an Italian dinner for 2 with drinks at Giuseppe Trattoria in Norwalk
- This deal includes a shared antipasto, 2 entrees and 2 drinks, regularly $85
- For $75, get the same deal for a group of 4, regularly up to $170
- The Hour praises the classic Southern Italian recipes and the Norwalk Patch says a visit here "feels like a visit to Italy"
Sept. 21, 2012 - March 24, 2013
172 Main St.
Norwalk, CT 06851
- Sample from a menu of house-made pastas and classic recipes inspired by owner Giuseppe Cinque's Southern Italian roots, "with a nod to Northern Italy," according to a review by The Hour, with this deal that includes:
- Any one shared antipasto, such as the polenta al Gorgonzola, beef carpaccio and fried calamari with spicy pomodoro sauce
- Two entrees, with selections like filet mignon with Gorgonzola sauce, jumbo shrimp in a spicy plum tomato sauce and linguine alle vongole with clams sauteed in olive oil, garlic and white wine (up to $28 each)
- Two glasses of wine, cocktails or beers (up to $7 each)
- Get the same deal for a group of four for $75, regularly up to $170.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Sept. 24, through March 24, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit of 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms