By Travelzoo Staff
New York Magazine gives Paint Nite a 2013 Best of New York award for Best Friend Date, saying it "elevates the popular BYOB drinking-and-painting concept." For $25, regularly $45, Travelzoo subscribers can flex their creative muscles during a two-hour Paint Nite event in Hartford.
Why we love it
- New York Magazine gives Paint Nite a 2013 Best Friend Date award
- The 2-hour events are held at various Hartford bars
- Local artists guide guests through different paintings during each class
- Save $20 on the regular price
April 30, 2013 - Aug. 19, 2013
Paint Nite Hartford
Hartford, CT 06120
- Held at varying bars around Hartford --including Wood-N-Tap and Cuvee, which Zagat recommends for dates and "girls' night out" -- parties are hosted by skilled artists who provide the necessary art materials as well as step-by-step instruction for painting cityscapes, beach scenes and colorful landscapes. No previous knowledge is required, so all students need to do is grab their favorite beverage at the bar and pull up a stool (all art materials are included). The next class is May 19 at Cuvee.
The subject changes every class, so use the images on the online calendar
to pick your class.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, May 19, through Aug. 19, 2013. Online reservations are required. 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Alcohol is not included in the admission price. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms