By Travelzoo Staff
Disney's hit musical "The Lion King" -- called "a gorgeous, gasp-inducing spectacle" by Time Magazine -- is roaring into Appleton in April. With this presale, Travelzoo subscribers can secure tickets starting at $32 before they go on sale to the general public on Nov. 30.
Why we love it
- For as little as $32, see the Broadway hit "The Lion King," winner of more than 70 awards worldwide
- Nab seats at the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center before tickets go on sale to the general public on Nov. 30
- Choose from any performance during the show's Appleton run, April 9 - May 5, 2013
Nov. 15, 2012 - Dec. 1, 2012
'The Lion King'
Fox Cities Performing Arts Center
400 West College Avenue
Appleton, WI 54911
- Tickets are available for all performances April 9 - May 5, 2013, in the following seating levels at the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center:
- Last Row Family Circle: $32-$37
- Family Circle: $52-$62
- Grand Tier: $72-$77
- Orchestra and Dress Circle: $82-$87
- Note: VIP seats may also be available at select performances for $133.
- The animals of the Pride Lands leap to life via Julie Taymor's Tony Award-winning costumes and the show's acclaimed songs, including the Oscar-winning tune "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" by Elton John and Tim Rice.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now." Select your desired performance and click "Find Tickets." Enter code TZOO in the promo code box and click "OK," then click "Show offer on map." Click on a section in the interactive map to select each seat, then click "Checkout." Enter the verification code and click "Continue" to review your order. Select ticket delivery method and click "Continue," then log in or create an account to enter your billing information and complete your purchase. Fees of $9.40-$10.40 per ticket and $4.30 per order will be additional. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo.