By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat calls Lola's on Harrison in downtown Hollywood a New American "gem" and rates its food and service "very good to excellent" (24 and 23). For $49, regularly $107, two can dine on three courses at this local favorite.
Why we love it
- Lola's won 7 OpenTable Diners' Choice awards
- Zagat calls it a New American "gem"
- Try steamed mussels and Coca-Cola barbecue beef ribs
- Also get 30% off any bottle of wine with dinner
June 5, 2013 - Oct. 6, 2013
Lola's on Harrison
2032 Harrison St.
Hollywood, FL 33020
- Lola's has also won seven OpenTable Diners' Choice awards, including Best Ambiance, Best Food and Most Booked in Hollywood. Guests will receive:
- Any two appetizers, such as steamed mussels with white wine and smoky chorizo, or the warm pistachio-crusted goat cheese salad
- Any two entrees, like the signature Coca-Cola barbecue beef ribs with onion rings and creamed corn, baked ricotta gnocchi, or pan-seared rainbow trout
- Any shared dessert, including dark chocolate truffle cake and Key lime pie
- Plus receive 30% off any 1 bottle of wine purchased with dinner. Or for $95, get the same deal for a group of four.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 6, through Oct. 6, 2013. Reservations are required. The restaurant is closed on Mondays. Limit 2 vouchers per table. An 18% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms