By Travelzoo Staff
Combine "amazing views of Biscayne Bay from an unbeatable waterside location" (Zagat) with the city's Best Seafood and Best Ambiance (OpenTable Diners' Choice awards) and you have the luxurious Gibraltar restaurant at the Grove Isle Hotel & Spa. Escape to this private island resort for dinner and wine for two for $65, regularly $130.
Why we love it
- Oceanfront Gibraltar boasts "amazing views" of the Bay with an "unbeatable" location (Zagat)
- The award-winning restaurant is inside the 4-star Grove Isle Hotel & Spa
- Includes an appetizer, 2 entrees and 2 glasses of sparkling wine for $65
- It is one of the "sexiest dinner joints" in the city (Miami New Times)
May 2, 2013 - July 23, 2013
Gibraltar at the Grove Isle Hotel & Spa
4 Grove Isle Drive
Miami, FL 33133
- JustLuxe calls the property "the biggest little secret in Miami," and the Miami New Times says it is one of the "sexiest dinner joints" in the city. Choose from nearly the entire dinner menu:
- Any shared appetizer, such as jumbo lump blue crab cakes or orange and oven-roasted beet carpaccio
- Two entrees, including the 18-ounce grilled rib eye, chicken scaloppini with mushrooms and Marsala wine, and caramelized Atlantic salmon with Moroccan almond cranberry couscous (up to $48 each)
- Two glasses of sparkling wine ($8 value each)
- For a "romantic dining experience," Travel + Leisure says to "ask to sit in one of the secluded alcoves between the outdoor patio and the water."
The fine print
Update: The merchant has now opened up availability over Memorial Day weekend (May 25-27). Not valid on any other holidays or holiday weekends. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, May 3, through July 23, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. A 20% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms