By Travelzoo Staff
"It's Ralph Pagano's world; we just eat in it
," says the Miami New Times
of the chef who hosts Travel Channel's "Pressure Cook" and has weekly segments on Big 105.9's morning show "Paul & Young Ron." For $49, regularly $117, enjoy the fruits of his culinary resume with a seafood platter or appetizers and Champagne for two at Alba Seaside Italian, located inside Sole on the Ocean.
Why we love it
- Dine poolside and sip Champagne at celeb chef Ralph Pagano's Alba Seaside Italian
- Guests receive a seafood platter or 2 appetizers and a bottle of bubbly (reg. $117)
- The Miami New Times says, "It's Ralph Pagano's world; we just eat in it"
- Snag a seat on the oceanfront pool deck or slip inside to the luxe dining room
Feb. 11, 2013 - May 10, 2013
Alba Seaside Italian
17315 Collins Ave.
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
- Having just celebrated its grand opening last month, Alba is perfect for those who are "hungry for home-style cooking, and Pagano's sassy hospitality" (New Times). Guests can sit by the oceanfront pool (feel free to take a dip) or snag a seat inside and enjoy:
- Seafood platter, with six half shell oysters, three shrimp cocktail, lump crab cocktail and clams
- Two antipasti or salads, such as wagyu beef sliders with black truffle aioli or grilled baby lamb chops with minted Greek yogurt
- A bottle of Domaine De La Croix Champagne, or the alternate option of Zonin Prosecco
- Valet parking
- Pool party entertainment every Thursday and Friday with live DJs
- Pool hours are from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Guests will be accommodated inside the restaurant's dining room outside of those hours.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Feb. 12, through May 10, 2013. Valid Monday - Friday only. Reservations are required. Not valid on major holidays. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. An automatic 20% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms