By Travelzoo Staff
Take in dramatic, 28th-floor views of the Fort Lauderdale cityscape and shoreline while dining at the members-only Tower Club with this exclusive Local Deal. Perched atop the Regions Bank Building, this invitation-only club offers Travelzoo subscribers a three-course dinner for two for $69.
Why we love it
- Dine at the members-only Tower Club on the 28th floor in the Regions Bank Building
- Choose any 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts from the full menu
- For $129, get a dinner for 4 -- that’s just over $32 per person
- Take in views of the skyline and Atlantic
- Travelzoo Tip: We've negotiated similar deals in over 20 cities nationwide -- click here to find a perfect gift for friends and family near or far.
Nov. 7, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
Tower Club, Fort Lauderdale
100 SE Third Avenue
One Financial Plaza, Regions Bank Bldg, 28th Floor
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33394
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, including:
- Any two appetizers, such as Thai chicken lettuce wraps ($13) and crispy calamari ($10)
- Any two entrees, such as sea bass in a light soy glaze served with Napa cabbage and Asian vegetables ($37.75) and roasted filet mignon with stacked potatoes, roasted tomato and grilled asparagus ($40)
- Any two desserts, including toasted angel food cake bites with berry compote ($10) and a truffle assortment ($10)
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $129 -- that’s just over $32 per person (less than the cost of an entree).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 8, through Feb. 9, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms