By Travelzoo Staff
This summer, embark on a 3.5-hour guided snorkeling adventure that includes diving around a 19th-century shipwreck
and the chance to swim with loggerhead turtles, nurse sharks and southern stingrays. This half-day trip
out of Deerfield Beach is $20 per person, regularly $40, and includes a mask, fins and snorkel plus light snacks and soft drinks.
Why we love it
- Set off on a snorkeling adventure with stops at 2 reef sites for $20
- Includes light snacks and soft drinks
- The 3.5-hour tour visits Nursery Reef and the home of the SS Copenhagen
- Makes a great gift or activity for out-of-town guests
April 30, 2013 - Aug. 2, 2013
455 South Federal Hwy.
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
- Departing from the Cove Marina area, snorkelers will visit two different reefs with 45-60 minutes of dive time at each spot. Get up close to the marine life at Nursery Reef, named after the nurse sharks that populate the area, and dive around the SS Copenhagen, a 19th-century steel-hulled steamship that sunk more than a century ago.
The fine print
Saturday availability is very limited; book well in advance. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 2, through Aug. 2, 2013. Reservations are required. Must be able to swim to participate. Must be used in 1 visit. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms