By Travelzoo Staff
Look out over the Detroit skyline from 28 stories up while dining at the members-only Skyline Club. Located in the Town Center, this institution receives an impressive 100% approval rating from Travelzoo subscribers who previously dined here; they called it "a really special dining experience" and "very lovely."
Why we love it
- Dine at this invitation-only club without the membership
- 100% of our subscribers who dined here raved about it
- Get 2 appetizers, entrees and desserts from the full menu
- A dinner for 4 is $129 -- a little more than $32 per person
May 29, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
2000 Town Center
Southfield, MI 48075
- This $69 three-course dinner for two includes any dishes from the full menu, such as:
- Any two appetizers, such as the Skyline crab cakes served with asparagus and bacon ($14) and the crispy calamari ($9)
- Any two entrees, like the classic steak Diane prepared tableside ($32) and pepper-dusted scallops served over Parmesan risotto ($28)
- Any two desserts, including classic bananas Foster prepared tableside and bread pudding
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, entrees and desserts for $129 -- a little more than $32 per person (the cost of an entree).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, May 31, through Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms