By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat awards The Hill Seafood & Chophouse a rare rating of "extraordinary to perfection" (28), saying the Grosse Pointe Farms restaurant is the kind of place “'to dress up and wear a little Brooks Brothers.'” For $59, regularly $107, two people can dine any night of the week and experience the "correct service, handsome table appointments, serene atmosphere" praised by The Detroit News.
Why we love it
- The Hill is “definitive Grosse Pointe: exclusive, high-quality and traditional'” (Zagat)
- This deal includes 1 appetizer and 2 entrees
- Entree options include prime steaks and seafood
- "Seafood and steaks, standout desserts and efficient service portend an elegant dining experience" (Gayot)
May 9, 2013 - June 22, 2013
The Hill Seafood & Chophouse
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
- Select from the menu:
- Any appetizer, like tenderloin tips or seared ahi tuna
- Two entrees, such as pan-seared scallops or dry-aged prime rib eye (regularly up to $45 each)
- Executive Chef Matthew Kouri, a St. Clair Shores native, helped open the restaurant in 2000 and returned about six years ago. The Hill uses local and organic ingredients when available in addition to prime meat .
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting now, through June 22, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms