By Travelzoo Staff
Real Detroit Weekly names Good Girls Go To Paris Crepes the Best Creperie in the city with "crepes so good, you'll want to eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner" (Metromix). For $15, regularly $32.50, Travelzoo subscribers can enjoy sweet or savory crepes and drinks for two.
Why we love it
- "Good Girls has mastered the art of crepe making" (Real Detroit Weekly)
- For $15, have crepes, side salads and drinks for 2
- Owner Torya Blanchard was featured in a New York Times article about Detroit entrepreneurs
- Or for $25, enroll in a Monday night crepe-cooking class for 2
- A recent Travelzoo visitor said "the crepes were excellent"
May 13, 2013 - Aug. 14, 2013
Good Girls Go To Paris Crepes
15 East Kirby
Detroit, MI 48202
- Visit the downtown cafe that Gadling considers No. 1 out of the top 10 Things to Like About Detroit Now and select from the menu:
- Two crepes, such as the savory Jeanette with prosciutto and mozzarella or sweet Kenyatta with peanut butter and chocolate
- Two side salads
- Two drinks, like coffee from Intelligentsia or San Pellegrino Aranciata
- Or for $25, regularly $50, enroll in a Monday night crepe-making course for two held at the restaurant. This hands-on class includes one savory crepe, one sweet crepe and one drink per person. Classes are held on June 3, July 1 and Aug. 5 from 5-7 p.m.
The fine print
Note: Number of available vouchers for the crepe-cooking class is limited, so the deal might sell out before the "Time left to buy" expires. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, May 14, through Aug. 14, 2013. Reservations are required for cooking classes; subject to availability. Classes are held on June 3, July 1 and Aug. 5 from 5-7 p.m. only. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms