By Travelzoo Staff
La Bistecca Italian Grille in Plymouth exudes an "old-school flair" (Metromix) as well as an "upscale menu" on which "Piedmontese beef is the specialty," according to Gayot
. For $49, regularly $94, Travelzoo subscribers can reserve a table for two for a three-course dinner at the family-owned steakhouse that has been open since 1998 and earns a 4.5-star rating from TripAdvisor
users. Go with a group of four and save more
with this same deal for $95, regularly $188.
Why we love it
- Gayot praises the prime cuts at La Bistecca Italian Grille in Plymouth
- Get dinner for 2, including 1 appetizer, 2 entrees and 1 dessert to share
- Go with a group of 4 and get this deal for $95, regularly $188
- Or 2 can visit for lunch for $25 and try dishes like Piedmontese beef ravioli
- A recent Travelzoo visitor said the Italian fare is "absolutely incredible"
April 7, 2013 - July 8, 2013
La Bistecca Italian Grille
39405 Plymouth Rd.
Plymouth, MI 48170
- Owner Jerry Costanza recommends the Arrancini alla Erminio appetizer, named after his grandfather, to start the meal. Try his suggestion or peruse the menu and select:
- One appetizer to share, like a sampling of Italian cured meats, cheese, olives and peppers or sweet and spicy sauteed Gulf shrimp
- Two entrees, such as baked sea bass with mushroom broth and spinach; linguine with lump crab in a light cream sauce; or beef tips in a port wine reduction served with Parmesan risotto (up to $36 each)
- One dessert to share, like tiramisu or creme brulee served with fresh fruit
- Or for $25, regularly $45, two can visit La Bistecca for lunch, including two entrees and two beverages. Select from dishes like house-made Italian sausage with penne or shallow-poached salmon served with saffron rice pilaf.
The restaurant uses only Piedmontese beef, a breed of cattle that originated in the Italian Alps and is prized for being lean and tender. Try it out for yourself and order the 8-ounce house-cut beef tenderloin for dinner or the beef ravioli for lunch.
The fine print
Note: Number of vouchers sold is limited, each deal may sell out before the 'Time to Buy' has expired. Dinner vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, April 8, through July 8, 2013. Lunch voucher can be redeemed starting Wednesday, April 10, through July 10, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends including but not limited to Mother's Day. Lunch is available Wednesday - Friday only from 11:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms