By Travelzoo Staff
Metromix Detroit calls the cuisine at TRIA American Brasserie, inside the AAA 4-Diamond Henry hotel, "inspired" and "innovative"; the Detroit Free Press praises the "comfortable, modern" dining room. Travelzoo subscribers can select from three deals, starting at $25, that showcase the contemporary American cuisine served out of TRIA's open kitchen.
Why we love it
- Metromix Detroit calls TRIA's menu "inspired" and the interior "casual and engaging"
- TRIA is housed in the AAA 4-Diamond Henry hotel near the Henry Ford Museum
- Choose lunch for 2 people for $25, regularly $48 (served 7 days a week)
- Or for $45, regularly $90, sit down to dinner for 2 (Thursday-Saturday)
- OpenTable users give TRIA more than 4 stars and 2 Diners' Choice awards
Feb. 13, 2013 - April 29, 2013
300 Town Center Dr.
Inside The Henry - Autograph Collection
Dearborn, MI 48126
- For $25 (regularly $48), two people can sit down to lunch, served seven days a week, with two cups of soup (up to $5), two entrees (up to $16) and two soft drinks. OpenTable users give TRIA more than 4 stars and a Diners' Choice award (Great for Lunch)
- For $45 (regularly $90), two people receive dinner, served Thursday through Saturday, including one appetizer and any two entrees. Entree options include filet mignon and scallops
- For $90 (regularly $188), four people get the same dinner plus a dessert to share
- TRIA is located inside The Henry - Autograph Collection hotel near Ford headquarters and the Henry Ford Museum.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Feb. 14, through April 29, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Lunch is served 7 days a week and dinner is served Thursday-Saturday. This deal is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms