By Travelzoo Staff
An Ann Arbor favorite since 1948, The Original Cottage Inn serves Italian and Greek fare that earned four OpenTable Diners’ Choice Awards
including Good for Groups and Neighborhood Gem. A dinner for two with drinks is $25, regularly $52, with this Local Deal.
Why we love it
- The Original Cottage Inn boasts 4 OpenTable Diners' Choice Awards
- For $25, 2 can make a reservation for dinner ($45 for 4)
- An Ann Arbor favorite dating back to 1948, this restaurant serves Italian and Greek fare
- The last time Travelzoo featured Cottage Inn, subscribers provided 94% positive feedback
- "[The] food was absolutely delicious," according to one of those subscribers
Feb. 7, 2013 - May 7, 2013
The Original Cottage Inn
512 East William
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- The last time we featured this restaurant, subscribers provided 94% positive feedback, with one subscriber saying the food was "absolutely delicious."
- Diners can select from the menu:
- Two salads (up to $4.99 each), like Caesar or Greek salad
- Two entrees (up to $13.99 each) or one pizza (up to $19.99 each), like chicken artichoke pasta or meat lovers pizza
- Two glasses of wine or beers (up to $7 each), like a glass of Parducci Chardonnay or Corona
- For $45 (reg. $104), Travelzoo subscribers can linger over dinner for four people and save even more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Feb. 7, through May 7, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms