By Travelzoo Staff
The recipient of three OpenTable Diners' Choice Awards including Best Ambiance, The Quarter Bistro & Tavern combines European bistro dining with Cajun and Creole flavors. The Ann Arbor restaurant also receives an 86% "like it" rating from Urbanspoon users. With this Local Deal, two people can sit down to dinner including wine for $45, regularly $90.
Why we love it
- The Quarter Bistro is a 3-time OpenTables Diners' Choice winner
- Urbanspoon users give the Ann Arbor restaurant an 86% "like it" rating
- The restaurant combines European bistro dining and Cajun cuisine
- Or for $85, get the same deal for 4 people at a greater savings, regularly $180
Jan. 7, 2013 - April 8, 2013
The Quarter Bistro & Tavern
300 S. Maple Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
- The restaurant's chef, Ernest Prokos, has more than 45 years of kitchen experience and will frequently stop by tables in the dining room. Select items from his menu, including:
- One appetizer, like oysters or Caribbean BBQ shrimp (up to $14)
- Two entrees, such as New York strip or crusted tilapia with shrimp and pasta (up to $29 each)
- Two glasses of wine, including Ricardo Santos Malbec or Napa Cellars Chardonnay (up to $9 each)
- Or for $85, get the same dinner deal for four people at an even greater savings, regularly $180.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Jan. 8, through April 8, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Not valid during Ann Arbor Restaurant Week (Jan. 20-25). Not valid during holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms