By Travelzoo Staff
Nestled off Woodward Avenue in the Palmer Park neighborhood, La Dolce Vita serves Northern- and Southern-influenced Italian in a dining room facing an ivy-lined courtyard. Hour Detroit says La Dolce Vita lives up to its name and highlights the "exquisite Northern Italian cuisine." Travelzoo has negotiated dinner for two people for $45 (regularly $91) or for four people for $85 (regularly $182).
Why we love it
- La Dolce Vita is a 3-time OpenTable Diners' Choice award winner (Italian, Romantic and Best Ambiance)
- Sit down to dinner for 2 people for $45 or for 4 people for $85
- Hour Detroit calls the restaurant's Northern Italian cuisine "exquisite"
- Entree choices include chicken or veal marsala and Atlantic salmon with littleneck clams
Jan. 2, 2013 - April 4, 2013
La Dolce Vita
17546 Woodward Ave
Detroit, MI 48203
- This deal grants access to the entire menu and includes:
- Any appetizer to share, like artichoke hearts with pesto
- Any two entrees, including sauteed lake perch or veal marsala
- Two glasses of prosecco
- The restaurant earns 4 stars on OpenTable in addition to three Diners' Choice awards for Italian, Romantic and Best Ambiance.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 4, through April 4, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms