By Travelzoo Staff
Toasted Oak Grill & Market topped Hour Detroit's Best of 2011
list, earning a nod for general excellence, and Real Detroit Weekly says "Toasted Oak is scorching hot."
For $29, regularly $60, stop by this Novi-area restaurant for weekend brunch featuring a create-your-own bloody mary bar.
Why we love it
- Sit down to brunch at one of Hour Detroit's favorite restaurants
- OpenTable users bestowed the eatery 3 Diners' Choice awards, including Fit for Foodies
- This brunch deal is valid for 2 people for $29
- Real Detroit Weekly calls Toasted Oak "scorching hot"
- Brunch includes 1 starter, 2 entrees and 2 drinks, including the bloody mary bar on Sunday
- Or get lunch for 2 people for $25, regularly $47
Oct. 14, 2012 - Jan. 27, 2013
Toasted Oak Grill & Market
27790 Novi Rd
Novi, MI 48377
- Brunch includes:
- An appetizer, such as seasonal fruit or steel-cut oatmeal (regularly up to $12)
- Any two entrees, like the Michigan Coney frittata featuring roasted potatoes and hunter's sausage topped with a house-made Coney sauce and cheddar cheese; or the decadent toasted poutine, featuring pork belly and cheese curds served over french fries and topped with gravy and a poached egg (regularly up to $16 each)
- Two cocktails, including mimosas and bloody marys; Sunday brunch features a create-your-own bloody mary bar
- Or for $25, regularly $47, sit down to lunch for two people including:
- One appetizer like the grilled kielbasa, with potato salad and a sausage made in-house, or a charcuterie plate featuring a chef's selection of cured meats served with pickled vegetables (up to $15)
- Two entrees like the hamburger served with roasted tomato and garlic aioli on a pretzel roll or the Toasted Oak farm salad featuring Michigan dried cherries and Zingerman's goat cheese
- Two soft drinks (up to $2 each)
- Travelzoo Tip: Toasted Oak also hosts a PJ brunch for kids. Children who wear pajamas to the restaurant on Sunday morning will receive breakfast for free.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Oct. 15, through Jan. 27, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Lunch is available Monday-Friday, brunch is served Saturday-Sunday. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms