By Travelzoo Staff
Catch the next up-and-coming comic with this Local Deal for an evening for two at Ann Arbor Comedy Showcase, which CBS Detroit calls one of the best comedy clubs
in the region and earns a 4-star rating from Yelp users. For $12, Travelzoo subscribers can save up to 60%
on show admission at the club that has hosted the likes of Tim Allen, Ellen DeGeneres and Drew Carey
Why we love it
- Save up to 60% on tickets for 2 at Ann Arbor Comedy Showcase, rated 4 stars by Yelp users
- Or for an additional $7, get this deal with 2 drinks or a pitcher of beer
- Sip on wine, frozen cocktails or the club's signature Long Island iced teas
- Tim Allen and Ellen DeGeneres once performed at the Ann Arbor club
- Shows run Wednesday-Saturday (schedule subject to change)
April 25, 2013 - Sept. 14, 2013
Ann Arbor Comedy Showcase
314 East Liberty
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Open for more than 25 years, this intimate venue features a low stage and half-circle seating layout that's a favorite among performers according to club operator Claudia Neeb. Upcoming comics scheduled to appear at the club include Dave Landau, who has appeared on NBC's "Last Comic Standing," and Billy Ray Bauer, who has shared the stage with legendary comedians like Lewis Black and The Smothers Brothers.
- For an additional $7, receive two drinks or one pitcher of beer. Regularly $45, this package includes selections from the menu such as Treasure Island iced tea with orange juice and ginger ale or Frozen Melonball made with Midori, vodka and orange (valid for drinks up to $7.50 each or pitchers up to $13).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, May 1, through Sept. 14, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Reservations are not accepted. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to showtime. Limited seating per show. Not valid May 10-11. Not valid for special engagements. Must be 18 years old or older to attend club. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms