By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can be among the first to snag tickets for the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament with this exclusive 72-hour presale. This deal is the first chance anyone has to purchase single-session tickets for exciting tournament play in Auburn Hills. The general public won't have access until Friday.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo subscribers have first access to single-session (2 games) tickets for $50-$60
- Until now, only all-session passes (6 games) were on sale starting at $150
- Games are Thursday, March 21, and Saturday, March 23, at The Palace of Auburn Hills
- Watch the second or third round of this year's highly anticipated NCAA Men's Basketball Championship
- A promo code is required; please see complete booking instructions
Jan. 29, 2013 - Feb. 1, 2013
National Collegiate Athletic Association
The Palace of Auburn Hills
6 Championship Dr
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
- Single-session passes are $50-$60 for second- and third-round matchups. Until now, college basketball fans could only purchase all-session tickets (regularly starting at $150). Games will be played at The Palace of Auburn Hills on Thursday, March 21, and Saturday, March 23. Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Click "More Info" next to desired single game session. Enter code TRAVELZOO in the "Enter Offer Code/Password" box and click "OK," then click "Show offer on Map." Click on map to select seats then click "Checkout." Enter word verification and click "Continue." Verify seat selection and click "Continue." Select delivery method and click "Continue." Log in or create a new account. Enter billing information to complete order. Mobile users: Click "More Info," then click "Find Tickets on Full Site" to access the promo code box and follow the prompts to book.
Check our roundup for exclusive presales at other NCAA Tournament sites.
The fine print
See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. Additional fees of $7 per ticket, $4.75 per order and $5 per standard mail fee will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Restrictions may apply. There is an 8-ticket limit per order.