By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can try out the latest spring nail trends
with this deal for a manicure and pedicure for $25, regularly $48, at Nail Zone in Congress Park. Guests are treated to a hand massage during the manicure and a foot and leg massage, hot towel and foot scrub during the pedicure.
Why we love it
- For $25, receive a spa manicure and pedicure at Nail Zone in Congress Park
- Regularly $48, this package includes a gentle massage during both treatments
- Or for $35, regularly $68, upgrade to a longer-lasting shellac gel manicure
- With Valentine's Day approaching, schedule a mani/pedi in advance of the holiday
- The technicians at Nail Zone have more than 30 years combined experience
Feb. 6, 2013 - May 7, 2013
727 Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80206
- Or for $35, regularly $68, upgrade the package to a shellac manicure instead of the standard spa manicure. Shellac manicures provide a chip-free polish that lasts as long as two weeks.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 8, through May 7, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. By appointment only. Appointments are subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher is subject to forfeiture. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms