By Travelzoo Staff
Westword named Jonesy's EatBar as Denver's Best American Restaurant
last year, praising it as "one of Denver's favorite haunts for American grub, seducing diners all over the city with its sassy board of classics." With this deal, sample nearly the entire menu for $35, regularly $70, including french fries Travel + Leisure says
are some of the best in the nation
Why we love it
- Jonesy's EatBar earned Westword's Best American Restaurant and Best French Fries awards in 2011
- Dinner includes a shared starter, 2 salads, 2 entrees and a shared dessert
- Travel + Leisure praised Jonesy's french fries as some of the best in the country
- Over 300 reviewers award it a full 4 stars on Yelp
- 5280 Magazine loves the menu full of "upscale comfort food"
Dec. 20, 2012 - April 20, 2013
400 E. 20th Ave.
Denver, CO 80205
- This experience starts with a shared selection from the Slider, Snack or Fry menu, including the fries T+L called "phenomenal" with flavors like truffle and bacon mac & cheese. Following that, each diner receives a small mixed green or Caesar salad, then a choice of any entree on the menu like the grits with shrimp, crawfish and andouille sausage or "Dad's Steak" with mashed potatoes and roasted veggies, and finish with a shared dessert.
- Save even more when you bring along a couple friends - four can double the food and dine for $65, regularly $140.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, Dec. 20 through April 20, 2013. Limit 1 voucher per table. Valid for dine-in only. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Seasonal items are subject to change. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit.
See all terms