By Travelzoo Staff
Located on the Pearl Street Mall, Trattoria on Pearl is "Italian done right," says 5280 Magazine, while the Boulder Weekly says that the "welcoming atmosphere and comforting fare is unmatched." With this deal, order a selection of drinks and Italian appetizers for two for $25, regularly as much as $54.
Why we love it
- Savor Italian appetizers along with wine for 2 at Trattoria on Pearl in Boulder
- The Denver Post calls the trattoria "warm and cozy"
- Dine al fresco this spring on the Pearl Street Mall patio
- This trattoria earns 4-stars from users of OpenTable and TripAdvisor
Jan. 23, 2013 - May 24, 2013
Trattoria on Pearl
1430 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO 80302
- This deal includes:
- Two appetizers, soups, salads or desserts, like the popular asparagus and Gulf shrimp fondue, calamari alla Siciliana, or the special tiramisu made from a family recipe by co-owner and pastry chef Sara Casarrubias (up to $9 each, excludes antipasto misto platter)
- Four drinks, including glasses of wine like Castello di Poppiani Chianti, Al Verdi Pinot Grigio and sparkling Bartolomeo Prosecco (up to $9 each)
- These vouchers can be redeemed through the end of May, so plan ahead for al fresco dining on the 40-seat patio located along the Pearl Street Mall.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 24, through May 24, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher per table. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on holidays, including but not limited to Valentine's Day. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms