By Travelzoo Staff
The Denver Examiner enjoys the "high energy" dining room at Rialto Cafe on the 16th Street Mall, and Metromix
praises the "remarkable menu" that offers food that's "wildly flavorful but not over the top." With this deal, two can enjoy dinner and drinks for $35, regularly as much as $76.
Why we love it
- For $35, have dinner for 2 at Rialto Cafe on the 16th Street Mall, regularly up to $76
- The restaurant receives 4 stars from OpenTable users
- Metromix says "there's not a bad choice on the menu"
Jan. 14, 2013 - May 14, 2013
934 16th St.
Denver, CO 80202
- Take a seat in the dining room or, come springtime, on the patio where the "people watching's prime" (Westword), and select the following from the menu:
- A cup of the soup du jour or a house salad each, served with mandarin oranges, goat cheese and sliced almonds (up to $5.25 each)
- Any two entrees including herb-roasted chicken with fennel and spinach or the popular buffalo meatloaf wrapped in bacon, roasted and served over mashed potatoes (up to $23.99 each)
- Two drinks including glasses of wine like the Ghost Pines Merlot or Beringer Chardonnay from Napa (up to $9 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Jan. 14, through May 14, 2013. Does not include banquet space. Does not include theater menu. Not valid Feb. 14-16, during Denver Restaurant Week (Feb. 23 – Mar. 8) or on Mother’s Day (May 12, 2013). Please see below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms