By Travelzoo Staff
The Denver Post
praised the "straightforward but sophisticated" food coming from the wood-burning ovens of ignite! Denver's kitchen, and 5280 Magazine
said "the ballpark neighborhood scored another hit" when this gastropub opened. With this deal, two people can enjoy a three-course dinner with drinks for $39, regularly as much as $76.95.
Why we love it
- Dine at ignite! Denver on Larimer Street for less than $20 per person
- Select any appetizer to share, 2 soups or salads, any 2 entrees and 2 cocktails
- Earns 4-star ratings on Urbanspoon and OpenTable
- 5280 Magazine called the cocktail list "innovative"
Nov. 26, 2012 - April 26, 2013
2124 Larimer St.
Denver, CO 80205
- Take a seat in the space the Post called "stylish" and select from nearly the entire menu. Start with any appetizer to share including the "man candy" sweet-and-spicy bacon that 5280 called "insanely delicious", move on to two soups or salads (up to $5.99 each), then select any two entrees like the "soul-warming" roast chicken (Denver Post) paired with two drinks like the Espresso Candy Cane martini (up to $9 each).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Nov. 26, through April 26, 2013. Reservations are suggested. Not valid during Denver Restaurant Week (Feb. 23-March 8, 2013). Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms