By Travelzoo Staff
Westword describes Limón as chef/owner Alex Gurevich's "love letter to the modern cuisine of Peru" and named it Best Nouvelle Peruvian Restaurant. With this Local Deal, two can sample from anything on the eclectic menu of Latin and Caribbean cuisine for $35, regularly $70.
Why we love it
- Dine on award-winning Caribbean, South and Central American cuisine at Limón on Capitol Hill
- Shortly after its opening, Westword named Limón Denver's Best Nouvelle Peruvian Restaurant
- Dinner includes a selection of any 4 small plates and any 2 desserts from the wide-ranging menu
- Westword says "on its very first day of business, Limón was a hit, a force to be reckoned with"
Dec. 5, 2012 - March 6, 2013
1618 E. 17th Ave.
Denver, CO 80218
- Start by selecting any four Raciones plates from the multicultural menu (up to $14 each), like the South American skirt steak and chimichurri sauce; the Caribbean sea scallops with roasted peppers; or the shrimp in aguachile with limes and a cucumber radish salad from Central America. Following that, select any two desserts like a trio of creme brulees; Mexican dark chocolate ice cream; or the Yucatan Flan with tequila-infused pineapple.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Dec. 6 through March 6, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability; must call to make reservation and reference voucher. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Not valid on major holidays. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer, including happy hour. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms