By Travelzoo Staff
The Broker Restaurant is a landmark of dining, according to Gayot, which says this critically praised steakhouse "has been on the A-list of Denverites and D-town visitors for years." For $69, regularly as much as $168, two can enjoy dinner with a bottle of wine at this top downtown destination.
Why we love it
- Dine at what Gayot calls a Denver landmark, The Broker Restaurant
- Dinner includes the signature gulf shrimp, choice of entree and a bottle of wine
- The Broker is one of the oldest continuously operating restaurants in Denver, open since 1972
- Request a seat in the unique bank vault dining area
Jan. 7, 2013 - May 9, 2013
The Broker Restaurant
821 17th St.
Denver, CO 80202
- Take a seat in what Westword calls "one of Denver's most romantic spots" and receive:
- A shared order of the signature Broker dish, a bowl of steamed gulf shrimp served with lemon wedges and house-made cocktail sauce
- A house-tossed salad with choice of dressing or the soup du jour for each diner
- One of three popular Broker entrees for each diner: chardonnay chicken, Cajun tilapia or steak tournedos Oscar, featuring two bacon-wrapped filets served atop a crab cake and potato cake with bearnaise and bordelaise
- A French vanilla bean creme brulee each
- A bottle of red or white wine, preselected from the Broker's extensive wine list to pair with dinner (regularly up to $30)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Jan. 8, through May 8, 2013. No substitutions will be allowed. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends, including but not limited to Feb. 14-16, 2013. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms