By Travelzoo Staff
Eater Denver says Axios Estiatorio "is the place to go when you're in the mood for Greek," and Westword agrees, naming it this year's Best Greek Restaurant
and praising the "fresh, interesting and incredibly satisfying" cuisine. With this Local Deal, two can enjoy a modern Greek lunch or dinner including starters, sandwiches, entrees and desserts starting at $19.
Why we love it
- Enjoy lunch or dinner at Axios Estiatorio, named Denver's Best Greek Restaurant by Westword
- For $19, receive lunch for 2 with a shared mezze or flatbread, 2 sandwiches and a dessert, regularly up to $42
- For $39, enjoy dinner for 2 with 2 starters, 2 entrees and 2 desserts, regularly up to $74
- Axios Estiatorio receives stellar 4.5-star reviews from Yelp, Urbanspoon and TripAdvisor for its modern Greek cuisine
Oct. 5, 2012 - Dec. 30, 2012
3901 Tennyson St.
Denver, CO 80212
- Take a seat in the space located in the Highlands that Westword calls "lively and intimate" and select:
- For $19, regularly $42, two can enjoy lunch with a shared mezze or flatbread to start, two sandwiches like the lamb burger or gyro and a shared dessert
- For $39, regularly $74, enjoy dinner for two featuring two starters like the unique dolmades praised by Westword as one of its 100 Favorite Dishes; two entrees like the moussaka that 5280 Magazine calls a "Must Try" dish (up to $19 each); and two desserts like a traditional baklava or fig tart
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Oct. 8, through Dec. 30, 2012. Dinner vouchers not valid Fridays and Saturdays; lunch is not served on Saturdays or Sundays. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or for special events. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms