By Travelzoo Staff
The readers of the Highlands Ranch Herald love what Salsa Brava is doing, having named it the area's Best Mexican Restaurant in the Best of the Best 2012 roundup, as well as Best New Restaurant with the region's Best Margaritas. With this deal, two can try those award-winning margaritas along with dinner for $29, regularly as much as $60.
Why we love it
- 2 can dine at the award-winning Salsa Brava in Highlands Ranch for $29
- Share any appetizer and select nearly any 2 entrees on the menu
- Dinner is served with Salsa Brava's award-winning margaritas
- Urbanspoon users award the restaurant 4.5 stars
Nov. 9, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
52 W. Springer Dr.
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
- Select nearly anything on the menu, including an appetizer (up to $9.99), like guacamole made tableside, and two entrees, including the popular combination fajitas (up to $15.99 each). Pair those with two beers, glasses of wine or margaritas (up to $8.99 each). Customers with special dietary requests are welcome -- unique gluten-free and clean-cooked "paleo" menus are available on special request.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 9, through Feb. 9, 2013. Salsa Brava is closed on Sunday. Valid at the Highlands Ranch location only. Not valid on holidays. Valid for dine-in only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms