The Vail Daily says the upscale Flame Restaurant at Four Seasons Resort Vail "sizzles," and the Denver Post praises its "elegant and inviting" interior. With this exclusive Local Deal, diners can savor a three-course dinner for two at what Forbes calls "the best ski country steakhouse in the nation"
for $75, regularly $146.
Choose from an exclusive menu created by Executive Chef Jason Harrison, who was recently inducted into the Chaine des Rotisseurs, the world's oldest food and wine society founded in Paris in 1248. Each diner can select one dish from each course:
• Heirloom tomato, cucumber and burrata salad with basil focaccia croutons and a champagne vinaigrette
• Lobster ragout with a butternut squash and coconut bisque
• Compressed honeydew melon and Haystack Farms goat cheese wonton over a mache and arugula salad with a cracked pepper dressing
• Artisan root beer-braised prime short rib over rosemary sweet potato with chili-spiced broccolini
• A 6 oz. filet of beef cooked in Flame's 1,800-degree infrared broiler, with haricot vert and a Calvados demi-glace
• Colorado bass with roasted spaghetti squash, roasted beets and a chive beurre blanc
• Macerated strawberry "shortcake" with strawberry puree and honey whipped cream
• A selection of cheesecake lollipopsTerms and Conditions:
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Jan. 31, through April 15, 2012. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Reservations are required. Not valid on Saturdays. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Tax and gratuity are not included. Must be 21 years old or older to drink alcohol. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Must be used in 1 visit.