By Travelzoo Staff
Stop by "Greeley's first craft distillery" and step inside a World War II-era factory, which has been repurposed to create handcrafted spirits, for some "good times" at Syntax Spirits (Greeley Tribune). For $15, regularly $32, two people can take a tour, which includes four drinks. Or for $11, regularly $22, two can opt for a tour with two drinks, paired with chips and salsa.
Why we love it
- Syntax Spirits is "Greeley's first craft distillery" (Greeley Tribune)
- For $15, 2 can take a tour, which includes 4 drinks
- Class V is Syntax's flagship vodka, which is created from scratch
- Combined, the founders have more than 30 years of brewing experience
- This distillery offers rum and whisky in addition to vodka
April 29, 2013 - July 14, 2013
625 3rd St., Unit C
Greeley, CO 80631
- Sit down at the 40-foot-long curved bar or take a seat at one of the adjoining tables, great for groups of people, and try a variety of cocktails (up to $8 each). Options on the menu range from chilled shots of plain or infused Class V, Syntax's flagship vodka, to cocktails like the Cream Soda with bourbon vanilla and ginger ale. The bar provides a view of the Syntax-designed-and-built stainless steel and copper production line, which can be toured.
- Tours are given five days a week -- Wednesday-Saturday 4 p.m. - 11 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, May 1, through July 14, 2013. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Must be used in 1 visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms