By Travelzoo Staff
Take advantage of the late-season powder with this offer from Crested Butte Mountain Resort, one of Outside Magazine's "Best Ski Resorts in North America
." Subscribers can snag two all-day lift tickets for $89
-- less than the regular price of one adult ticket ($95). Tickets are valid for adults, young adults, children (7 and older) and seniors through the end of the season; children 6 and under ski free.
Why we love it
- For $89 (reg. up to $190), get 2 all-day lift tickets at Crested Butte Mountain Resort
- This is less than the regular price of 1 adult ticket
- Valid through the end of the season (April 7)
- The resort boasts 1,547 acres of terrain, 15 lifts and 121 trails for all skill levels
- Glide down its longest 2.6-mile run or test your skills on a terrain park
March 21, 2013 - April 7, 2013
Crested Butte Mountain Resort
12 Snowmass Road
Crested Butte, CO 81224
- The resort boasts a 4.5-star rating by TripAdvisor users and features 1,547 acres of terrain, 15 lifts and 121 trails for all skill levels. Glide down its longest 2.6-mile run or test your skills in one of the terrain parks.
Start your day in Crested Butte with a sunrise balloon ride
with breakfast for 60% off and take in views of the frosted mountaintops from the clouds.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately upon purchase through April 7, 2013. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person. Check website for open dates and day-to-day snow conditions, as well as detailed driving directions. Both tickets must be used on the same day. Subject to weather. Children 6 years and under are free with a paying adult. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms