By Travelzoo Staff
Jackson Hole is "a mix of ski bums, blue bloods, nouveau riche, avid outdoor types, and a few real, live cowboys, many with a hunger for music, art, and good restaurants," states Frommer's of the Rocky Mountain town.
Why we love it
- Retreat for 2 at the charming Lexington at Jackson Hole at more than 50% off
- $79 per night for a courtyard room; +$20 nightly for a 1-bedroom suite
- Includes breakfast for 2 and freshly baked cookies
- Roundtrip airport and ski shuttles
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
- Travel through April, including weekends
The Lexington at Jackson Hole
285 N Cache St Jackson
Jackson, WY 83001
What's included & when
- Jan. 29, 2013 - May 1, 2013
- For $79 per night, retreat to the downtown Lexington at Jackson Hole hotel. Arrive any day of the week through April with this exclusively negotiated offer, saving more than 50% on current rates. For $20 more per night, upgrade to a one-bedroom suite featuring a separate sitting area.
Guests also receive roundtrip airport and ski shuttles, ski package options and complimentary Wi-Fi. At breakfast, treat your taste buds to house-made specialties like waffles, biscuits and gravy, or locally made granola paired with seasonal fruit.
The family-owned hotel underwent a full property renovation last spring. Guests receive freshly baked chocolate chip cookies every morning and evening as well as complimentary lemonade, hot tea, hot chocolate and locally brewed coffee. The hotel is located in the center of downtown Jackson, 25 minutes from the ski resort.
About the location: "Of the few Rocky Mountain communities that successfully toe the line between resort and indigenous town, Jackson is a standout," states Frommer's. The town is 30 minutes from Grand Teton National Park and 60 miles from the south entrance of Yellowstone National Park.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call The Lexington at Jackson Hole directly at 888-771-2648 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. The shuttle runs from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. Not available on: March 22-23. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms