By Travelzoo Staff
After an extensive $36-million renovation that "restored its Art Deco splendor," The Stoneleigh Hotel was named a Conde Nast Traveler Editors' Pick for Best New Hotel (2009). With this Local Deal, visit the luxurious Uptown hotel's spa with a package including massage or facial options for $119, regularly $255.
Why we love it
- After an extensive renovation in 2009, The Stoneleigh made the Conde Nast Traveler Hot List
- TripAdvisor reviewers give The Stoneleigh a 4-star rating
- Make it a day at the spa, with full access to the amenities and fitness center
- Includes a take-home gift of Himalayan bath salts
- Le Méridien hotel group recently took ownership of The Stoneleigh
April 29, 2013 - July 30, 2013
The Spa at The Stoneleigh
2927 Maple Avenue
Dallas, TX 75201
- Travelzoo subscribers will receive:
- A 50-minute aromatherapy massage OR a 50-minute Aroma Essential facial
- An Orchid manicure and pedicure, which includes a foot soak and massage
- Take-home Himalayan bath salts
- Or for $89, regularly $160, choose a massage or facial without the manicure and pedicure. With these deals, take advantage of the spa's excellent amenities, including the deep-soaking hydro tub, fitness studio and tea bar.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, April 29, through July 30, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Valid Sunday-Friday only. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 48 hours’ notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid on May 12. An automatic 20% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms