By Travelzoo Staff
In the heart of One Arts Plaza, velvet drapes and brass chandeliers showcase market fresh cuisine in a "Parisian bistro" (Eater Dallas) setting at Cafe des Artistes. Two can dine in this "plush, romantic" (D Magazine) brasserie, savoring three courses from a Cali-Euro inspired menu, for $45 (reg. $92).
Why we love it
- Eater Dallas praises the "cozy Parisian bistro feel"
- 2 can dine on an appetizer, 2 entrees and dessert
- Earns 4 stars from OpenTable
- Located in the Dallas Art District at One Arts Plaza
June 28, 2013 - Sept. 26, 2013
- Select from the following dinner courses:
- Any two soups and salads OR a shared hours d'oeuvres like the seared diver scallops or the stuffed piquillo peppers (up to $18 total)
- Any two entrees including the artichoke and crab risotto or the slow-braised beef short ribs with tomato and truffle jus
- Any dessert to share like the Grand Marnier souffle or the tiramisu
- For $89, regularly $184, a group of four can dine on three courses and visit the piano lounge for an impromptu musical performance.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, June 29, through Sept. 26, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on Fridays. Not valid Saturdays after 8 p.m. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms