By Travelzoo Staff
The abundant accolades for The Mansion Restaurant declare it "nothing short of remarkable" (Forbes) and the "culinary measuring stick" of Dallas restaurants (Dallas Observer). For $119, two people can savor the cuisine that Zagat rates "extraordinary to perfection" at this "grande dame of Dallas dining" (Gayot).
Why we love it
- "Impeccable" and "divine as it's always been" (Zagat)
- Dinner includes 2 starters, 2 entrees and 2 desserts
- Michelin-starred chef Bruno Davaillon's menu is "nothing short of remarkable" (Forbes)
- For $235, a group of 4 can sit down to a 3-course dinner
June 20, 2013 - Aug. 8, 2013
The Mansion Restaurant
Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
2821 Turtle Creek Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75219
- Linger over three courses at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek from Michelin-starred chef Bruno Davaillon's French-influenced menu, including:
- Any two appetizers or salads like the seared foie gras with spicy green tomato or the wagyu beef tartare with smoked garlic cream
- Any two entrees such as the tenderloin filet with smoked duck fat fries or the copper river salmon with potato mousseline
- Any two desserts from acclaimed pastry chef Nicolas Blouin like the rhubarb & raspberry sundae or the vanilla crème brûlée
- Or for $235, a group of four can dine on three courses.
- Note: This deal is valid Sunday-Thursday nights only.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 20, through Aug. 8, 2013. Excludes items from the Chef's Tasting and Seasonal & Spontaneous menus and all caviar. Valid for dinner Sundays-Thursdays only. Reservations are required. Not valid on major holidays. Limit 1 voucher per table. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 people only. Business attire suggested. See terms and conditions for full details.
See all terms