By Travelzoo Staff
Braza Dancante's award-winning setting invites diners to feast on "delicious food in an excellent dining room" according to Travelzoo subscribers. For $49, regularly $80, two can savor unlimited offerings the feature authentic Brazilian churrascaria and an expansive salad bar.
Why we love it
- Feast on 17 cuts of meat and unlimited trips to the salad bar
- OpenTable Diners' Choice winner for Best Ambiance
- Bring a group of 4 and dine for $95 (reg. $160)
- Earns 4-stars from OpenTable, Yelp and Urbanspoon
June 24, 2013 - Sept. 24, 2013
190 East Stacy Road
Allen, TX 75002
Tel: (972) 678-4778
- Choose from 17 cuts of premium meats, like the Parmesan pork loin or filet wrapped in bacon. Take countless trips to the salad bar for a selection of 50 hot and cold items including the tabouli salad and a variety of sushi. All dinners include traditional Brazilian sides like slow-cooked black beans and homemade Parmesan cheese bread.
- Dine with a group of four for $95, regularly $160; and take advantage of the live music Tuesday-Sunday nights or the lavish outdoor patio.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, June 24, through Sept. 24, 2013. Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included; an automatic gratuity of 18% of the full value of the meal will be required. See terms and conditions for full details.
See all terms