By Travelzoo Staff
The "upscale, casual vibe" (Dallas Observer) at Decanter Restaurant and Wine Bar creates a "lovely atmosphere," showcasing its "excellent food," according to Travelzoo subscribers. With this Local Deal, two people can sit down to a four-course dinner from a special menu for $32, regularly $67.
Why we love it
- Dallas Observer praises its "upscale casual vibe"
- Exclusive 4-course menu featuring osso bucco and mahimahi
- For $60, 4 can dine; or bring a group of 8 for $118
- Located in Flower Mound's historic Parker Square
June 13, 2013 - Oct. 13, 2013
Decanter Restaurant and Wine Bar
420 Parker Square
Flower Mound, TX 75028
- Diners can choose:
- An appetizer to share
- Potato-crusted goat cheese, clams and mussels with white beans and tomatoes, breaded calamari or chicken pesto flatbread
- Two soups or salads
- Organic baby greens, knife-and-fork Caesar or the soup of the day
- Two entrees
- Pan-seared mahimahi, pork osso bucco, seafood risotto, chicken artichoke pasta or homemade raviolis with basil cream sauce
- A dessert to share
- Chocolate mousse cake, cheesecake or caramel bread pudding
- A group a four can dine for $60, regularly $133; or bring a group of eight for $118, regularly $267.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 13, through Oct. 13, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for dinner Monday-Saturday. Valid for 2, 4 or 8 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. See terms and conditions for full details.
See all terms