By Travelzoo Staff
Look out over the Dallas and Fort Worth skyline from 26 floors up while dining at the members-only La Cima Club, which dates back 25 years. Perched atop The Towers at Williams Square, this private institution welcomes Travelzoo subscribers to its dining room with a $69 three-course dinner for two.
Why we love it
- Dine at this invitation-only club without the membership
- Take in panoramic city views
- Choose any 2 appetizers, entrees and desserts
- Get a dinner for 4 for a little more than $32 per person
May 31, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
La Cima Club
5215 North O'Connor Rd.
Irving, TX 75039
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, such as:
- Any two appetizers, such as braised pork belly ($10) and Prince Edward Island mussels ($15)
- Any two entrees, like filet mignon ($38) and Alaskan halibut ($35)
- Any two desserts, including chocolate peanut cake ($8) and goat cheese panna cotta ($6.50)
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, entrees and desserts for $129 -- that’s a little more than $32 per person (less than the cost of an entree).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, May 31, through Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms