By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat praises the sushi and Japanese cuisine at Kenichi, a "sleek" and "trendy" Victory Park restaurant that earns a "very good to excellent" (21) rating. With this Local Deal, two people can explore the menu with a family-style five-course dinner for $49, regularly $97. Get the same deal for four people for $95, regularly $194.
Why we love it
- 5-course Japanese dinner at Kenichi in Victory Park
- Sleek ambiance and "very good to excellent" (21) cuisine (Zagat)
- 93% of Travelzoo subscribers liked Kenichi the last time we ran this deal
- Get the same deal for 4 people for $95, regularly $194
April 22, 2013 - Sept. 22, 2013
2400 Victory Park Lane
Dallas, TX 75219
- The Dallas Morning News loves the "ultralounge interior…[that at] first glance seems high-attitude, but is actually quite laid-back." Grab a table and dine on this shared meal, consisting of:
- One appetizer, like the signature sansho calamari (up to $18)
- One sashimi selection, such as Hawaiian bigeye tuna tataki
- One sushi roll, like the Mean Green with snow crab and tuna
- One entree, like Hong Kong flat iron steak (up to $30)
- One dessert, such as tempura fried ice cream
- Or book a private room dinner for up to 10 people for $249, regularly $470. This meal includes five selections each of appetizers (up to $18 each), sashimi orders, sushi rolls, entrees (up to $30 each) and desserts.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, April 22, through Sept. 22, 2013. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on concert or event nights at American Airlines Center. Valid at the Dallas location only. Any applicable tax and an 18% automatic gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms