By Travelzoo Staff
Locals love the Irving-area churrascaria Vila Brazil; both Yelp and Urbanspoon users give this Brazilian restaurant a 4.5-star rating. For $29, regularly $46, two people can dine on unlimited amounts of steak, pork, sausage and salad. Bring a group of four people and get the same dinner deal for $55, regularly $92.
Why we love it
- Yelp and Urbanspoon users give Vila Brazil a 4.5-star rating
- Sit down to 8 kinds of meat, roasted pineapple, Brazilian hot side dishes and a salad bar
- For $55, get the same deal for 4 people, regularly $92
- Check out the restaurant's next-door market, which sells Brazilian goods and food
April 1, 2013 - July 1, 2013
2315 W Airport Fwy 135
Irving, TX 75062
- With this deal, feast on:
- Unlimited servings of meat including top sirloin, Parmesan pork and Brazilian picanha, all served with the restaurant's popular roasted pineapple
- Endless trips to the 25-item salad bar and a rotating selection of hot Brazilian side dishes like fried bananas, yucca, beans and potatoes
The fine print
Update (April 4, 12:00 p.m.): Tables for 4 are have sold out and are no longer available. Tables for 2 are still available. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, April 1, through July 1, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for dinner only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms