By Travelzoo Staff
The Mansion Restaurant at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek (Conde Nast Traveler Gold List; Travel + Leisure 500 World's Best Hotels) has long been hailed as one of Dallas' best dining experiences. Zagat gives this icon rare "extraordinary to perfection" ratings for food (26), service (27) and decor (28), saying it's "divine as it's always been." With this exclusive offer for $69, two people can linger over a relaxed weekend brunch at the Gayot-praised "grande dame of Dallas dining."
Why we love it
- For $69, 2 can savor weekend brunch at The Mansion Restaurant at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
- Includes any items from the menu of James Beard-nominated chef Bruno Davaillon
- The Mansion Restaurant receives rare "extraordinary to perfection" ratings from Zagat
- The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek has landed on Travel + Leisure's World's Best Hotels list the last 4 years
- Or for $135, make it a group outing for 4
Feb. 21, 2013 - June 23, 2013
The Mansion Restaurant at Rosewood Mansion
Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
2821 Turtle Creek Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75219
- Settle into a spot on the veranda and savor what Travel + Leisure calls the "no-holds-barred" brunch service. Select the following from the menu of James Beard-nominated chef Bruno Davaillon:
- Two chef-created amuse-bouches to begin your dining experience
- Any two starters like vanilla yogurt panna cotta with house-made granola and fresh berries, or shrimp ceviche served on a grilled baguette with chile and mint
- Any two entrees like steak and eggs with braised beef short ribs or Nutella-stuffed brioche French toast with citrus mascarpone
- Any two house-blend coffees or fresh-squeezed juices
- For $135, make it a group outing and have brunch for four people. Complimentary valet parking is included with both offers.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Feb. 23, through June 23, 2013. Note: Number of available vouchers is limited, so the deal might sell out before the "Time left to buy" expires. Brunch is only served Saturdays and Sundays from 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. Reservations are required. Dessert is not included. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends, including but not limited to Easter (March 31), Mother's Day (May 12) and Father's Day (June 16). Blackout dates include May 18-19. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms